While your elected board of directors are responsible for the direct management of our association affairs, we also employ a management company, Kirkpatrick Management, to provide the necessary support and expertise.
Kirkpatrick Management was founded in 1924 and is one of the largest full service real estate and property management firms in Indiana. They have more than 125 employees locally, including 20 property managers. Kirkpatrick assistance includes all our financial activities, contracts for trash removal, landscaping, snow removal, Architectural Control Committee approval process, mailings to homeowners, and legal resources when needed.
We have been in this partnership with Kirkpatrick since 1997 and our new contact manager is John Hornak. John has many years of successful experience and expertise in property management of homeowner associations. His assistant is Donna Crutchfield. They are both committed to serving our association with a personal and responsive approach. Please feel free to contact John or Donna at any time with your concerns, comments, and suggestions.
• Our dedicated employees
• Over 600 collective years experience in property management
• Continual employee education and training
• Compliance and Training Director focused on Section 8 and Section 42 programs
• HUD trained REAC specialists on staff
• In-house Grant Writing Department
• Accurate, timely and understandable monthly financial reports
• More than 150 full-time employees to better serve you
• A dedicated team approach to management
• A commitment to stay ahead of the technological curve to better serve our customers
Use the information below to contact Kirkpatrick Management, and you can also visit their site: www.ekirkpatrick.com
John Hornak 317-594-5720 ext.74
Donna Crutchfield 317-594-5720 ext.40